FREE TRIAL FOR 60 DAYS
Surgical & Restorative Dental Implant Provider Registration
Toothimplants.com is an exclusive opportunity for a limited number ( maximum of 6 ) qualified and experienced dental implant providers to showcase their office websites on an interactive map containing approximately 700,000 + potential implant patients in an average of 94 + US zip codes in their local office/practice area. Visitors searching for treatment can email a selected office/practice location with their contact information directly from the www.toothimplants.com map page.
Criteria for Registration of Dental Implant Surgeons and Restorative Dentists on Toothimplants.com
- Four-Year Professional Graduate Dental School (Degree) Education.
- Documented post-graduate Dental Implant Surgical and/or Restorative clinical instruction & continuing education.
- Minimum of 50 endosseous dental implants successfully surgically inserted and/or restored.
- A valid state license to practice dentistry and/or Oral Surgery.
- An operating Professional Practice internet website.
- Certified or Eligible for certification by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery ( Oral Surgeons only )